LS2 Valiant (Red/White)
Wherever you are. Wherever you go. In the city or on the open road. In winter or in summer. The VALIANT is such a versatile helmet that it will become part of you. Because it offers the protective features of a full-face helmet, and at the same time the comfort of an open helmet. Because it weighs only 1700 grams, and has an ergonomic configuration and an aerodynamic design. What more could you ask for? The chin guard offers a 180 ° opening, the visor provides excellent lateral visibility, the Valiant helmet is so comfortable that you'll forget you've worn it.
- touring and urban style
- Thermoplastic polycarbonate shell
- The helmet is produced with caps of different sizes depending on the size proposed and thus allows to offer a perfect proportion between the volume of the helmet and the size of the rider, while maintaining the degree of protection and safety.
- Weight 1700 / - 50 gr
- with clear visor - LS2 helmets are made of Class A polycarbonate lenses, optically corrected for 3D vision and a space age polymer with a high impact resistance that avoids deformation and offers great transparency. - Quick removal system of the visor without the use of tools - Anti-scratch treatment - Resistant to ultraviolet radiation - Anti-fog treatment
- Integrated sun visor
- Air Diffuser
- Anti Fog System - Pinlock lens included
- Removable and washable interior, Breathable and Hypoallergenic: Interior made of hypoallergenic technical fabrics that absorb moisture in order to keep the rider cool while driving.
- Laser-cut padding: adapting perfectly to the rider's face curves, without leaving areas where heat could accumulate.
- Set up for Linkin Ride Pal III intercom
- quick release micrometric closure
- Reinforced Strap In the chin
- Safety Reflectors
- Multidensity EPS
- LS2 helmets are equipped with a dynamic airflow ventilation system. The air inlet is fully adjustable inside the EPS helmet with an internal raceway equipped with a rear spoiler and air intakes that create a constant and light flow, to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Upper air intakes
- Air intake on the chin guard with two levels of opening and closing
- Rear extractor